Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Fluttershy1
Senior Contributor

Having a hard time

Hiya,

Things have been really hard of recent I've been in and out of hospital for my physical and mental health, things just seem to be getting harder. Days are getting longer. 
I've been getting changes in my support team... Things are becoming new again, more supports because of my SI attempts *Im safe* 

My physical health is declining causing me to be in and out of hospital more. 

I'm trying to stay strong but it's hard, things keep going upside down when I'm sort of getting better. 

I just wish it could be eaiser not harder. I'm over going to and from hospital. 

I've been disassociating a lot, finding it really hard to stay present, when I can stay present it isn't for long. I just wish I could be better. 

I'm safe 🦋

757 REPLIES 757

Re: Having a hard time

@Fluttershy1 How you been going hun?

Not that great @Lee82, are you staying around for a chat? 

Yes I am here for a little while hun. WhT you needing to chat about? I am all ears. @Fluttershy1 

Things have been hard I've been in and out of hospital again. I've been feeling really low. Things are just getting on top of me. @Lee82 

I've been hearing voices and it's really not good at all

I am so sorry to hear you have been in and out of hospital my love. This time of the year is hard for a lot of us so please don't feel like you are the only one.  You are not alone. Are the voices your hearing part of your DID? Have been seeing a psychologist hun? @Fluttershy1 

You ok my love? Little worried about you hun.

@Fluttershy1 

Hearing you @Fluttershy1 I'm sorry to hear you've been going through such a tough time. It sounds like things just start to settle only to destabilise again without too much chance for a breather. It's really hard to ride out the wave when it's a real choppy one, but the waves will calm again, even if that takes a while.  

I'm really pleased to see you've reached out for support from others here and encourage you to keep checking in here on the Forums if you need to. I'm wondering if there's anything else that might help you ride out the wave though? For me, I can find it helpful to have something I can take with me to things like hospital or other medial appointments- it could be something soft I can touch to give me something of a nice physical stimulus or something like a show I've downloaded to watch, which can help give me something to try and focus on. 

I hope the seas settle for you soon. 

@Fluttershy1 

Sorry to hear that things are so hard at the moment. 

We are here for you hun, sitting with you 💜💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance