Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lemonjuice
Senior Contributor

Feeling numb, suicidal again.

I can't seem to pull myself out of this feeling of emptiness, helplessness and hopelessnes.  There are some good things happening like my nephew getting a job, but nothing is budging this feeling of 'I give up'.  My counsellor is leaving, the same way the previous one did, sudden job changes.  I could apply for ndis to continue with him but I can't get myself to care enough to try.  I did for a while, but then I just stopped.  He has made arrangements for someone to take over, cause he doesn't want me going without care, incase the ndis thing doesn't work out.  He got me to agree that I would continue with the new counsellor, I wanted him to leave thinking I would be ok.  Unfortunately, I dissociated in our previous session and admitted that it was a lie.  That I plan on ending things in January...way to go...I'm such an idiot!  It doesn't matter, I will fix it at the next appointment.  There's nothing he can do about it anyway, not him, me or anyone.  I give up, I just don't care anymore, I don't feel anything, I just want to go home.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Feeling numb, suicidal again.

LemonJuice I have sent you an email. Please get in touch as soon as you can. 

Dockers6

Re: Feeling numb, suicidal again.

Hearing your pain @Lemonjuice And sending you my best thoughts. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance