Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Feeling Lost

You have me @outlander 

I'm sorry things seem to be going downhill hon.

Are you safe?

Sitting with you @outlander - I'm listening

yeah i am safe @Snowie ive done some things i regret but i had it checked today .

i have no direction in my life. just circling the drain

Glad you had them checked out @outlander and that you are safe.

I know your life is not what you want, that your responsibilities are piled on your shoulders.

I'm sorry you have to go through that hon.

Is there anything we can do to help?

I'm sorry to hear that @outlander  - I have been out of touch so maybe you can update me.

Are you still caring for your Pop? - having problems with your mother? Are you having physical health issues as well as mental health issues? Are you still working with horses?

You are such a valiant battler Outlander - yet things seem to be set in your path so much

All my best thoughts

Owlunar

@Owlunar

yes im still carer for pop, nearly 8 years now. i also work now in a disability company a few days a week as well.
ive completed my certificate 4 and have been a team leader for a few months. looking to study again at the end of this month at a skills course
still have the horses and still help with my sibling as well.

i have a condition called CRPS amongst other things associated with chronic pain. i suffer alot from dissociation, SI, SH urges, nightmares./flashbacks, and associated symptoms from C-PTSD, BPD, anxiety and depression.

i dont know @Snowie its nice having you guys here but its so lonley offline. people only talk to me when they need something.
i am getting alot of anger as well. the persons horse who trampled me has taken my job, my clients, and has taken up the opportunities that i was offerred but i had to turn down because of their horse. it just seems very unfair that they get to live their life to the fullest and lapping up all the opportunities i wish i couldve have accepted while im here trying to afford medical treatments and having to travel hours to access what im needing and having days where i struggle to walk or sleep or even breathe.

@tyme above msgs

I know what it is like to be lonely offline @outlander I feel like I have no friends to talk too.

It must be hard going through all you are and seeing what this other person has. I'm sorry you are going through so much. I hope that it changes for you soon.

There is not much I can say to help but please know that you are special to me.

it honestly feels like my entire life stopped while theyve taken over what i worked hard to get @Snowie
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance