Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Extremely worried 😧

Thanks so much hun ❤️🌹

And you are still her rock, nor have you let her down. Teenage life is so different these days with social media, kids can be quite cruel to each other. She will need to help her weather this storm, so continue to be the great mum you are. Crying for her and the anguish you feel is the reaction of a caring mother.

Don't neglect your own self care in the meantime hun @Nay69

Thanks so much for listening 🙏🌹
I am just rattled by the whole experience.
I will get there, I’m going to see my doctor today and see what I need to do to get my baby girl in a better head space. Last night shook my very core.
Renews my faith in these forums 💐

833466B0-7F34-493D-AB55-D0D4B790D205.jpeg

@Nay69  ..... 💜💐

Thinking of you @Nay69. You are a devoted mother and it's so hard to see kids struggle. I had a similar experience with my daughter when she was 14-16. Internet bullying is just horrible. It took a long time for her to confide in me and I didn't find out about self harm until much later. Try not to focus on when/how you found out - I got a bit stuck on that. She has confided in you and needs you. My daughter was worried how I'd react; that I'd be disappointed/angry/sad. My feeling was that none of those feelings compared to the fear of not knowing what was going on. Eventually we got to the point where she felt safe to tell me no matter how bad it got. I'm glad you have the Drs appointment. Take time for yourself. Self care is so important at times like these Heart I want to echo what @Faith-and-Hope @Sans911 @Appleblossom have said. The collective wisdom and care on the forum never ceases to amaze me!

Related image

Thanks so much my beautiful friend x

Hi @frog @Faith-and-Hope @Sans911 @Appleblossom 

I just wanted to say thank you for your support and advice when I needed it the most. 

Saw my doctor today and really let go of so many things bottled up. Also spoke about getting a counseller for my girl 👧 

The wheels are in motion, but it will be a work in progress. I am just going to be there more now than ever. I don’t want to come across as a helicopter mum, just want her to know that I am ALWAYS going tp be here for her. I even managed to get my mr to understand what was going on and explained that our baby girl needs love and support, not anger for something that she had little control over given her mental state at this time.

I will not give up on my daughter x

CE0AC0AB-6975-4ADF-B822-E474BDFAE246.jpeg

Good morning @frog @Faith-and-Hope @Sans911 @Appleblossom @outlander 

Things are going to get better... I can feel my anxiety and stress coming down a bit but I know there is many more hurdles to get over.

Having my mr be onboard with what I am doing to help our beautiful girl, I feel like the load is being shared now. Fingers crossed on that, time will tell but I have faith x

I just loved this picture and kept it to send to my girl whenever she looks like she is struggling to just reassure her that both her dad and I will always be here 🌹

keeping sttong is is what I have to do and I thank you for your support and understanding.

Talk to you very soon x

So glad to hear things are a bit better @Nay69  You have achieved some really important steps, and you're a good mum!

Thanks so much 🌹
I am struggling but keeping my head above water
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance