Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

PeppiPatty
Community Elder

Dealing with a problem creatively

Dear Lee,

Everyone

@kato

@SimpleAsThat

@Jacques

@Loopy

@redhead

@Chris
Haven't forgotten about you or anyone here.
Am caring a lot for my dear friends here......
I just don't have much emotional reserve.......
I'm having to address something very hard and I've decided to move quickly.....
It's taken lots out of me but my GP is really helping me and a policeman came to my home on an unrelated matter on Sunday and has asked me to contact him.
The policeman visit was certainly bizarre but .........welcome. It was like an angel up above touched him on the nose while he was driving down the street and he decided to drop in.........

My stalker is back. I don't have any energy to push him out of my home and he puts me down, criticises, criticises. It's too shocking to write what he calls me.

My mum has said just call the police! Just kick him out!
I say to her, to others.....' but he's told the police I have MI and they have called me and yelled at me for wasting their time! I can't.....I feel there's blocks for me everywhere.'
I'm up front that I need a lot of support but this is really awful. So, I've got 3 or 4 days to run around and get letters written for me.
I've found someone to move me and the angel of good stuff is holding my hand so I'm not obvious and patting me on the head when I go to sleep.

Thanks for reading xx @Ellie
@kristen
@allexandra1992

I went to see my GP this afternoon and begged her for help. She's written letters to get me. Moved via department of housing.

105 REPLIES 105

Re: Being misstreated

Hi @PeppiPatty

I am truly sorry for the situation you are in now, you don't need these complications when you are fighting your own battle, i wish their were something i could do.

maybe the police man you met the other day might listen to you about your stalker, may be able to do something.

what ever that awful man calles you, don't listen to it, you are kind and caring, never let anyone tell you otherwise.

it is good you are getting away from him, and friends and family sometimes makes the problem worse, life can be so complicated sometimes and their are no simple answers, we all just have to fight on, as best we can.

Thankyou for being so sweet to think of us while you are going through tough times.

Hang in there and take care

Jacques

Hey @PeppiPatty
Tough time with the person not accepting their AVO.
Last time there was a breach I think you wrote that the police were helpful..if you do not feel safe in your home can you take yourself and Arlo and stay with your mum for a night or two?
I think the plan with your GP is excellent in supporting a relocation..but in the meantime what else can you do to stay safe?
Can you ring a women's refuge or referral service and see what advice or support they can provide re your situation..
So sorry that you are experiencing this Anne, I do hope the police can intervene as he/she is breaching the intervention order..
Gentle hugs..

This the stuff of nightmares and I feel so deeply for you. I've never experienced a stalker myself.but can only imagine how horrible it would be, especially since this person has used your disorder against you.

I do hope the relocation moves quickly so you can get your life back on track.

Thinking of you and all the very best,

Ellie.

Yo anne. whats up there?

sounds like you having a bad time. I got to say that you really helped me, i hope the help you have given me has not stressed you out.

I am feeling much better and i am talking to my brother tonight.

Dearest Anne ( @PeppiPatty )

I am so sorry to "hear" about this. You truly deserve better - from people who are or have been part of your life, and absolutely from the police. Please speak to the officer who was kind to you. Just because you have a MH condition doesn't mean you don't have a right to be safe in your community.

I truly hope the move will come swiftly, and is not too much of a wrench - or that things will be resoved so that you can be safe where you are.

Take care of you my friend. Prayers for you to be held gently in God's outstretched hand - where you are always safe.

With love, 
Kristin

Former-Member
Not applicable

@PeppiPatty i'm really sorry to hear of someone treating you so badly, i really hope that you are able to move quickly and be able to feel safe and respected, you do not deserve to be in such a horrible situation,

take care of you,

LJ

Dear Sandy,
I'm feeling your hugs, they are gentle. It's been so hard because everything has been pushed with......
I have been thinking about you
Thank you

Dearest my friend Kristin... @kristin

On Wednesday, when he has gone to work for a few days ille be free to write what I've done.
Thank you
It's been a nightmare but yesterday, I went to visit my ex husband and I emailed the policeman who has been kind to me. He is back at work tomorrow.

Love what you have written
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good job with writing to the policeman! I'm glad that you are able to take some action to keep yourself safe, thinking of you, LJ

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance