Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

Sending you a big warm gentle comforting hug, Nikki Heart

@Former-Member 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Oh honey...we are here for you whenever your ready. 
Love you to the moon and back 💗

sending you a gentle hug ❤️

@Former-Member 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

NO YOU CANT. Remember our promise. 
@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I know @Lee82  amd it's the only thing keeping me from it.  Love you 4000

Lee82
Senior Contributor

For what ever happened honey I am so very sorry. My heart is breaking for you my beautiful friend.

please remember just how much you mean to me. Please remember that I will always be here for you.

love you unconditionally Nikki. ❤️
@Former-Member 

holding you close @Former-Member am here if you need to talk about what happened.
🦖🦕
Lee82
Senior Contributor

A689089F-3850-4794-B6BE-D0116D4B500D.jpeg

@Former-Member ❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @Lee82  and @outlander , you both are totally amazing friends who I probably don't deserve. So time to explain today, @Appleblossom  you my friend will understand this probably a little too well 😞 

The past SI attempts (expect the last one which I won't talk about ever) have almost been half hearted. What I haven't shared is like our friend Apple, I too had an SI delay tactic. What I told myself was that all I needed to do is to reconnect with my dad one more time and then it was ok to let go. I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would ever see him again. 

Todays visit was uncomfortable for everyone but we where there for an hour and half and the conversation flowed with no awkward silence. We left agreeing to do it again in a couple of weeks. I walked to the car, once in the car I lost all my words, couldn't look at hubby and couldn't stand his touch at all and still can't. Full on internal melt down refused to let it show to anyone, still avoiding contact even eye contact with anyone. Emotional done, physically exhausted and just over these feelings. 

@Lee82 , I am keeping our promise from here on in my love. 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hey gorgeous. I had no idea that was your plan. Am I right in saying that it is no longer your plan? 
i can understand why it has been so hard to communicate after such a big moment. Are you able to talk about how you feel now that you have seen your dad? 
@Former-Member 

@Former-Member i want to be here for you and you do deserve us. i know what its like to have a delayed SI plan for one reason or something that needs to be sorted first. i had one of those too.
please keep reaching out and staying safe Heart
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance