Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

@TABs went back to bed and managed some more sleep. Horray!. Are you warm enough TABs daughter bought me some flanelette sheets and they help with a hot water bottle.

TAB
Senior Contributor

dont think I slept at all @greenpea  yes warm thanks 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Thank you @greenpea. that so sweet. I will keep that in mind. Hope your Monday is ok. 💕

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Good morning beautiful. How was your night hun? What you got on for today. 
love you Nikki. 
@Former-Member 

Good morning @Lee82  and @Former-Member , I hope your days today are better than they have been lately...

@Lee82 wrote:

I haven't heard about the one hour rule though is that just in your area or is that across the board? 

Yes, it's for all Stage 4 areas, @Lee82 , it will really bite. 

@Lee82  you too Lee82 take good care of yourself. Love peaxxx

Hey @Lee82 I didn't get into the garden. I haven't been well - went to work this morning but had to come home so will be on the couch for the day now hoping I feel better to be able to go to work tomorrow.

Hope you have some good in your day today Hon ...and the same to you too @Former-Member Heart

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well today hun. Hopefully with a little rest and recoup you will feel better for tomorrow. 
nothing much happening today @Zoe7 . Just home schooling and then both boys have tomorrow off and my oldest also has Wednesday off. Then buckling down for another 6 weeks minimum of home schooling 😕

I hope resting will help too @Lee82 I have been pretty much doing that over the weekend but maybe another day of it will help. I can't eat much either as it hurts my stomach.

6 more weeks of home learning is a lot Hon. Just take it day by day and get done with the kids what you can. I know you put a lot of pressure on yourself - especially with your boy that is already behind - but you can only do what you can and that is enough.

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Well I really hope you feel better soon hun. I will be thinking of you. 
I do put a lot of pressure on myself but that's only because he needs all the help he can get. He can not afford to fall anymore behind. I cannot just not teach him some days because I am having a bad MH day and cannot stay present. He needs more than that. He deserves better than I can give him. 😕 

@Zoe7 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance