Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Darkness

Hi @Basil , I have an appointment with with my counsellor later today so I will be ok till then amd also have my hubby close by. Thank you for your concern. Nikki (alter)

@Former-MemberFriends forever xxx

Thank you @Former-Member I hope you’ve had a good day. Will you be having horse therapy tomorrow?

💙🧡💙

Former-Member
Not applicable

You are the sweet princess @greenpea  thank you. 

@Eve7 , no horses for another two or three weeks 😞 Sending you gentle hugs my friend. 

I love you 3000 @Lee82 

Hello @greenpea 

How are you? I hope you’re feeling better.

@Former-Member 

What do you have planned for tomorrow?

💙🧡💙

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi lovely, we will be at home tomorrow until my MH appointment later in the afternoon. Depending on how I hold up after the session we may go see my sister. 

How are you and do you have much planned for tomorrow @Eve7 

@Eve7Hi Eve7 I hope you are going well my friend :). Day by day I am remembering more things which is great.  That period of time however is lost and I am terrified it may happen again. Just a waiting game to see what the neurologist says.Love peaxxx

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hey nikki. I'm sorry I haven't replied to your posts. It has been a hell of a day. I hear you when you say family don't really care just as long as you are there to help them. I am in that same position at the moment driving mum here there and everywhere as well doing her shopping for her and picking up her meds etc. on top of that I just found out that yet again Jules cheated on me while we were still together with the girlfriend he has now. He had started a relationship with her 2 months before we decided to go on a break. So he had zero intention of working on our marriage in that break at all and I tried so damn hard thinking we could try and make it work. How foolish am I. Also I believe that his girlfriend is pregnant. Another stab to the heart. I really am not dealing with this new information very well and has just added to the list of crappy reasons why my hole just keeps on getting deeper and darker. 

I am so so sorry that you are having such terrible nightmares hun. I know how negatively they can affect you during the day. You just have to try and remind yourself that it's just your mind playing tricks on you and that it's not real. I know how damn hard that is to do babe but just keep repeating it in your head over and over again until it sinks in. It's bad enough we have to go through FB but when the mind starts also making up some crazy s**t as well it just becomes too much. 
my beautiful BFF I wish you peace so very much. 
I love you unconditionally and will forever. 
💗 @Former-Member 💗

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am so sorry Mel, you are not a fool you loved him and wanted it to work. He is the fool and so is she, if she knew he was married at the beginning then she is deluding herself if she thinks that he won't cheat on her when he gets bored. Maybe she didn't know and had fell in love within  before she new the truth then I feel sorry for her and her baby. Please know none of this is your fault, he cheated and betrayed his family more than once he is at fault. 

When things calm down for you I hope you will allow yourself to be open to love again and find someone who will treat you like a princess and love your boys like his own. I believe with all my heart that there is someone waiting for you. 

I love you 3000 @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hey beautiful. How has your day been? How are you feeling?
I am just so hurt and feel so defeated. Every single male figure in my life has betrayed me, has abused me, has hurt me, has lied to me treating me like a worthless piece is s**t that they can do whatever they what to. My trust in men has been completely taken away. I will never find peace and I will never find love. 

@Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance