Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

Hi @Shaz51 hope you and mr Shaz are doing ok: 

@Lee82 

had a nothing day today , raining here and tthe car getting fixed 

morning tea and lunch with my mum 

and then saw the doctor 

how has you day been 

Your new piece is awesome @Former-Member 👍😁

Former-Member
Not applicable

💖🌸 @Lee82 🌸💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks gorgeous lady, I hope your day was gentle with @Zoe7 💜Nikki

Hey @Former-Member Nikki - I am really looking forward to Friday. I love the kids and being on class but I am exhausted and really need some quality rest. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Two days and counting. I hope you are able to take it easy tonight and maybe have an early bedtime 💜Nikki

@Zoe7 

That is my plan for tonight @Former-Member I have a little work to finish then bed early (depending on when meds kick in of course). 

I saw you have had a tough day yourself - I hope the evening is kinder on you Hon Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Most of the days are tough at the moment Zoe, it just depends on how tough. It's kinda normal now, but when we get calls like we did this afternoon it can turn bad real quick. I am back to being just ok tonight and that is ok, I handle just being ok. Praying your meds work well tonight my friend. 💜Nikki

@Zoe7 

Being back to 'just okay' is better than the alternative Hon - it is also a good thing that you have been able to get bak to that 'okay' stage so quickly - see that as a real positive @Former-Member 👍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance