Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

@Former-Member Heart

@outlander @Former-Member @Anastasia @MDT @Zoe7 @Lee82  and all who pass

Happy Bunny Rabbit Gif By Lisa Vertudaches Find Share Eastr Bunny GIF -  LowGif

How are you pea ?
@greenpea

@greenpea Smiley LOLHeart

@Former-Member @Lee82 Heart

@MDT  coping Hamso. About to head out with daughter which will be nice :). xx

i hope you enjoy it @greenpea
Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hi all I just wanted to quickly pop in and let you all know that I am safe but I am not doing well at all. I had the CAT team called on me by my psychologist and I am being monitored closely. I'm so sorry I just don't have anything to give at the moment just want you all to know that I think about you all everyday I am away hoping you are all doing ok. 
sending you all my love

@Zoe7 @greenpea @outlander @Anastasia @Eve7 @Emelia8 @NatureLover @Faith-and Hope 

I am so sorry if I have forgotten anyone. My brain is fried. 

my love I am super worried about you and hoping you are as good as you can be right now. I am missing my beautiful BFF so very very much and wish I could talk to you about everything. 
you are always in my heart and I love you always and forever ❤️ @Former-Member you mean the world to me. 

Really sorry to hear this @Lee82 but it is important you know that you are loved and cared for by us here and it is also important that you do not worry about any of us but only about yourself right now. When you are redy and able to be here that is a bonus - for now sweetheart life is all about You and what you need. I am grateful that your psych has your welfare first and foremost and intervened to get you the extra help you need - one day at a time for now Hon - take all the help you can get and go from there Heart

sending lots of love @Lee82 Heart

Oh @Lee82  I am so sorry to read your news. I really hope life starts to improve for you soon.

This mi is so cruel and I wish it would just disappear and that you would be well again.

My heart goes out to you my dear sweet friend ❤️

Please take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance