Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

hanging in there @Lee82 having a tea and watching mrs browns boys atm.
stomach is hurting after eating dinner so hoping it might settle before bed. getting really sick of it and sick of saying im sick.

how are you holding up tonight?
Former-Member
Not applicable

My love you are so beautiful. Night meds are kicking my butt now so should be ok. Thank you for doing better then me and keeping your promise to me. Fingers crossed he will use the covid lockdown and not come. Sending you huge hugs my darling friend. Good night @Lee82 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks little one. Good night my friend. Gentle hugs and lots of love coming your way. @outlander 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Yea I can understand you feeling sick of being sick hun. Couple more days and hopefully you will get some answers and a clear path to feeling better. I wish peace for you babe. 
@outlander 

goodnight lovely @Former-Member i hope you can get some sleep and tomorrow is better Heart
Lee82
Senior Contributor

Love you so much hun. I hope you have sweet dreams and are able to get a decent sleep. 
😘😘

@Former-Member 

thanks @Lee82 i hope theres some more answers and direction on what to do too. thatd be a good start at least or at least some options to think about.

do you have much on tomorrow
Lee82
Senior Contributor

Just home schooling @outlander and that's about it. 
what about you?

@Shaz51 @Lee82 @TAB  yes TABs and I dont sleep lol. Anytime you want to talk I am more than willing to listen hunny. Love peaxxx

TAB
Senior Contributor

Haha just getting up @greenpea couldn't get to sleep
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance