Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

I'm so sorry to hear that @NatureLover I didn't know. For some reason I thought you lived in qld. I'm so sorry for the confusion. I probably should have known that. How are you coping with the new restrictions then? 

Ohhhhh hugs @NatureLover  xxx 

No worries at all, @Lee82 . I'm actually OK with lockdown for myself - probably not all that healthy because the reason I don't mind lockdown is my agoraphobia and germophobia, lol. But it helps. I'm just a bit concerned about my walks now. 

I also realise of course that most people are really struggling and suffering with lockdown and will find Stage 4 even harder. Plus people are losing their jobs and businesses, etc. It's not good. 

@Shaz51  not to worry, I'm OK ❤

Lee82
Senior Contributor

So true @NatureLover everyone is being affected in one way or another. It is not a great time right now. I haven't heard about the one hour rule though is that just in your area or is that across the board? 

Hello and hugs @Former-Member  xxxxx 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks everyone for comments and tags, it been a rough evening I am struggling with noise a lot. There is so much going on around me both inside and outside I am losing it all over the place. 

@Lee82 , love you heaps beautiful. I am worried about you and this stage four lockdown. You being alone after Jules picks up the boys really worries me. I hope you and @NatureLover  can find a way to cope with them. 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear that babe after you had a pretty good day today. 
Can you listen to some soothing music to maybe help calm the noise down for you?

im not too sure how stage 4 is going to look for me yet. Hopefully Jules won't come pick them up because he is too worried about driving into my area. I have made a promise to you hun and I intend to keep it so I hope that is enough to help ease your worry beautiful. 
please give Kimmy and Izzy a big hug for me and tell them that I am always thinking of them and that I love them very much. 
sending you a gentle hug too and also all my love. ❤️ @Former-Member ❤️

hugs and love @Former-Member Heart

Lee82
Senior Contributor

@outlander How you doing hun? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance