Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Dark place

I feel dead inside and I don’t know how much strength I have left. It’s a constant battle 😕

234 REPLIES 234
Gazza75
Senior Contributor

Re: Dark place

Hang in there @Former-Member , a lot of people here care for you.  Take care. Heart

Hi @Former-Member 

I'm sorry you are in such a dark place at the moment. It sounds like you are feeling, bit-by-bit, that you are losing your strength to keep going. That is a horrible position to be in! Smiley Sad

I just wanted to let you know that I have sent you a check-in email.

Please reach out, if you need any support!

Kindest,

Amour_Et_Psyché

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Gazza75 

i am just so tired

hi @Former-Member it sounds really tough for you atm, is there something happening to cause these emotions?

Your welcome @Former-Member .

I don't know if you feel up to it, but, maybe a walk or some other exercise will help a little?  Have you been sleeping okay or is lack of sleep part of the reason you are tired?  You don't have to answer if your not comfortable.  No pressure, happy to listen if you want to talk about things.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @Gazza75 @outlander 

im overwhelmed with too many triggers and feelings and I don’t know how to cope. I sleep most times, I’m too tired. I looked at the sunshiny outside today, but it don’t feel. I think I’ve checked out in my head, numb, too overwhelmed.

hi @Former-Member
sorry youve got so many triggers atm, thats really hard and i can definently relate to that.
do you have any supports that are helping you to cope such as a dr, psychologist etc?

Does anything normally help when your feeling overwhelmed?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @outlander 

i normally had support, but they’re away or sick. I just try to distract, and distract, but it makes me tired and confused. I’m confused about everything.

im sorry your supports are away atm @Former-Member
happy to help where i can though.
let me see if i can find these thread that might be of use to you though in coping with overwhelming emotions.

@Sans911 is pretty good at this and wonder if she can offer some more advice too
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance