Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Peggy60
New Contributor

Dark Clouds

Things have been really tough since the fires in 2019 December. House was just saved but lost everything else around our property. Then COVID hit and threw us all into turmoil. I could not do my job as my mind was all over the place, and my job is to look after people. My life was slowing falling apart, arguments and fights with hubby constantly, I was drinking, smoking and hiding from every one. It's 2021 and my life is still not back on track. I am lost and feel very alone sometimes, even had to ring lifeline to stop myself from swimming off into the ocean never to be seen again. I got Post Natal Deppression after my last child then at work a client try to strangle me, so PTSD since the year 2000. My hubby has back and knee problems so doesn't do much at all. This has led me to where I am today. He blames me for everything, turns things back around on me and isn't very nice sometimes. Married 35 years. My Anxiety is high and self esteem low and feel I don't have much of a life anymore. Dark clouds again

thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Dark Clouds

hi @Peggy60 Im sorry that your facing dark clouds and feeling so alone please keep reaching out on the forums you are welcome to share your thoughts here,it sounds like youve been through so much over the years Smiley Sadplease take care:Heart 

Re: Dark Clouds

Welcome to the forum @Peggy60 

I hear you!!

Am glad you have joined us here

If type @ drop box will appear and you can tag us or alternatively you can type @ and type in the name if the person doesn't appear in the drop box.

You have been through so much and I do find coming here has helped me so much. I have made wonderful friends and made connections- which really makes a diiference in my life. I am so sorry for what has happen to you and hope 21 is a better year for you. 

Perhaps making new friends or starting a hobby might help you or do things that you enjoy. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance