Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Dissociative Identity Disorder Carers?

When are you due to go up next @Smc ?  Is it worth a call to the local constabulary?

Going up again with my sister in two weeks @Former-Member, Hubby and Younger Daughter following us up a couple of days later.
I thought about reporting it, but I was there for such a short time that it would have been hard fitting in an official police "check up". My sister agreed with me that since there didn't seem to have been anything taken or damaged, and there were no signs that they'd tried to get into the house, it was more creepy than anything else. If there's any evidence of it having happened again, we'll probably contact them.
We think it may have been someone interested in Mum and Dad's plants as the glasshouse and the shadehouse were their obvious points of interest, but we've already taken a lot of the surviving plants home with us. I left a note in the shadehouse suggesting that if they had any legitimate reason to contact us, a note in the letterbox was much more appropriate and legal. Which they'll only see if they get past my gate barrier, and which I hope they don't attempt!

Quiet run has just been broken. 😞 She's gone into hospital following a SA.

Despite which, Hubby needs to be safe to drive, so we've agreed with her that if she's not discharged before 10:00, she'll get a taxi home.

The longer things stayed quiet, the more we were hoping she was moving towards breaking the destructive pattern. We'll still hope this is an isolated glitch in an improving pattern...??

@Smc  🙏🙏🙏

If you need a voice that understands, Sane help line or

https://www.suicidecallbackservice.org.au

@Smc   🙏

Thanks @Determined, @Former-Member.

Mostly just feeling a bit dulled. There's something wrong about how typical this becomes.

Older Daughter's home and has handed her "implements" to her brother. Hubby's safely home, and we're heading to bed.

Understand 'dulled' @Smc 

Thinking of you and family. 

@Smc  Thinking of you and family  🙏

Ta.... no further news from her end. We're both stressed/depressed. Did manage to get out in the garden for a bit today, and Hubby called it quits when his work was getting him too strung out, and switched to a favourite hobby.

hugs @Smc  HeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance