Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Carer Burnout

@Shaz51 

Its driving me crazy, once upon a time not long ago I would have dealt with what ever life threw at me, now I just can't,  I have heard people say " you just have to suck it in and get on with it." I am past that.

I have all that ndis , a psychologist  ( no psychiatrist cant afford it ). trying to sort something out, she is too high functioning for supported accommodation , ( autistic ) I am trying to get an Occupational therapist to help with organisation and such. I am sick with worry what will happen to her when Im gone we have to relatives now friends I thought I had I dont.  we are on the govt housing list for a 2 bedroom home , I know beggars cant be choosers but she wont move to another area  and I dont want to move closer to brisbane I am having enough issues being as close as we are now to people

the latest problem.  our realtor sold out to another real estate agent and we found out ( while trying to work out the new way to pay rent ) that our rent is paid to end of April  according to them .  yet according to our records its paid till at least Mid May.  once upon a time I would have sorted it now I am just a wreck.  I drives me crazy that they have done this but also that I cant deal with it.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance