Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Can someone help me

Morning @Pepsimax

I'm sorry to hear you were struggling last night. Good on you for calling Lifeline though. Thanks for letting us know.

I wanted to let you know that I have moved your posts into a new thread so your posts don't get lost within another discussion. I hope you don't mind.

I hope you got some rest last night and are taking it easy today.

Take care.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Can someone help me

IMG_2893.JPG

@Pepsimax 💜🤗💐

@Former-Member @utopia @NikNik slept in off to a pinic in the park with my support agency

@Pepsimax. Have a great time at the picnic.

@Pepsimax So good to hear from you. Have a great time at the picnic. Talk later Heart

@Former-Member @utopia @Zoe7 I had a good time at the picnic at a beautiful park in the city got there myself on the train proud of myself as I don't like the train had my stress ball with me I am not being silly it really helps

@Pepsimax. I used to use a stress ball all the time when my son was young. I'd feel myself getting angry & instead of counting to ten - I'd sqeeze that ball. Then he started playing with it outside one day and lost it in the garden. Lol.
Glad you had a good day

@utopia I can feel myself getting worked up again maybe use my stress ball

Yes use it now @pepsmax.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Pepsimax. It's always hard coming home after a good day. I find it do daunting too.

I'm wondering if you have ever done a zentangle by tracing around a CD. It might help to just play with something different. Just draw around a cd or anything round and then just draw some lines and doodle in them. It's much easier and cooler than I thought it would be. Just a little activity we learned in mindfulness. Not sure if it would help. I'll try and find a pic if you want. 

Thinking of you. 💜🤗💐

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance