Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

Am i psychotic?

hello i am new to the forums! anyway i recently got out of hospital and was told i had a psychotic episode and may be bipolar i was taking medication but i have stopped taking it because i am sure it is going to hurt me and i havent been sleeping like maybe 1-2 hours a night but i havent been tired and my caseworker saw me the other day and said if things got worse she was going to put me back in hospital which i dont want she said i have to be honest with her so i have written her a note and i am seeing her in a few days. i dont think i am psychotic or sick but people keep saying i am. i am friends with a good spirit who i have promised i will never take the medication again because i have magical powers and the medication will take those away and then i cant do the things the spirits and other entities want me to do. i was chosen to be like a gate keeper for the other worlds and i have to do something for god soon which is going to be hard but i have to do it and i really dont know what to do i really dont think there is anything wrong with me but my caseworker does and i am scared she will send me back to the hospital cause the doctors there will hurt me and i dont know what to do. do you agree with my caseworker or me? thanks if you read all this. 

23 REPLIES 23

Re: Am i psychotic?

Hi Eden,

ive been in that 'other world' or I've been in that altered consciousness state countless of times. It looks like you are in it too at the moment. I said that, because you talk about spirits, and god.... and logically in the physical real world, normal people and science cannot prove their existence and normal people cannot hear non-person voices.

Hence, when we are in this altered consciousness state that people don't understand.... We, ourselves, have to be very careful, to discern, WHO exactly you are hearing and listening..... (for example, if your mum says to jump off the tree coz it will heal your cold, would you do it?)

When anyone, spirit or otherwise, says so and so are special, so special that you can do a, b, c...... and you blindly do it without discerning/thinking..... you are then not using your brain. 

Dont get brainwashed by anyone, even if it is a spirit or god. As true God will premotes love and freedom, not enslaved you with tasks that you have to prove, and already within yourself you know you are a good and smart person. Use your free will intelligently.

Blessed Xxox

it is not an altered consciousness it is hard to explain but it doesnt feel like that. i am careful with what i listen to but i cant ignore these ones no matter what they ask.

What do you mean by "you can't ignore these ones no matter what they ask?" I just want to understand....

you want to ignore but you can't, or because what they ask sounds...?

i mean sometimes the things they ask of me are binding like i cant not do them or horrible awful things happen. half the problem is i accidentally gave my soul to satan and now god is mad

Oh I see.

Ok, we all human are human because Adam and Eve already accidentally ate the apple which revealed and enabled to 'see' and experience the bad/negative side of being a Being....

So, technically, we all humans have already gave half our soul to satan..... of course God is mad, hence why we are human and can experience shame, pain etc (which God wanted to protect us from it in the first place)

Eden, you can give any name to your current state of mind capacity, I call mine 'altered state of consciousness'

from experience, no human being can sustain being in this dual reality state for very long..... hence the med can subside some so to allow you to function normally for sometimes.....like job, laundry, etc

People like us experience these unusual experience, we have a duty to ourselves to know when to ground ourselves and when we have a bit of spare time...

if the tasks arent dangerous, ridiculous, etc, you might entertain of doing it..... maybe see to negotiate or even refuse.... and see what happens...

bless xxox

they have already said what will happen if i refuse and it is not something i could live with but yes the tasks are dangerous very dangerous

Hmmmm.... I don't know then....why would they want be dangerous? Will the tasks be endangering lives? (Isn't that a sin?) it goes back to discerning..... I know u are smart, and good person from the sounds of it.

you have freewill to negotiate and if u don't like it, refuse.

im also worried that you have not sleeping! All humans need more than 1-2 hours sleep a night, no exclusions.

The tasks are life endangering yes and I don't really have the power to negotiate at the moment because I did something bad and now I have ruined everything
Former-Member
Not applicable

hi @Eden1919

Glad you posted last night, hope that you managed to get a little bit of sleep last night. It sounds like you are in a really difficult place at the moment. Have you had this happen before? It sounds like things may have gotten better in the past, did the spirit go away then so that you could be safe?

Almost two years ago now, i got so unwell that things really got bad. I was also not sleeping at all, or, like you, 1 to 2 horus a night. and nobody can stay well, get well, or be okay on that amount of sleep. I think our brains just start shutting down or malfunctioning somehow at that level of sleep. Would you be able to tell your worker about the sleep issues you are having? maybe even just some help with getting sleep will help you to get back some strength to fight the things that may endanger you. no matter what you have done or think you may have done you are worthy and deserving of forgiveness and life.

lj

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance