Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

I'm looking forward to my day off @MDT Need to do some things outside so hoping the forecast weather is what it is expected to be.

Hope you have a good rest again today after your super busy weekend. Smiley Very Happy

Thanks @Zoe7
I am a tad worried about it all. But they said they'd ring me. Idk if that's code for 'we don't want you here no more' etc. But I think my anxiety is just playing up.

I have a couple of things to do today so that should occupy my mind.

Hope it's a good one for you my friend

It does sound like your anxiety coming to the fore @MDT but I also know how hard it is to believe in ourselves. I don't think they would have had you back if you were not doing a good job so that is something to hold onto.

Hope you have managed to occupy your mind today buddy and can rest for the evening ahead Smiley Happy

Did an application for a conference and also went to the gym.
I'm going back to work Friday. Likely the last day so my concerns are no longer there about all that.
Quite a nice day here. Autumn is here. Sunny days but not too hot. @Zoe7
Hope you had a nice day

Pleased you are going back to work for a day on Friday @MDT 

It has been cold and windy here today - expecting a little better tomorrow and Thursday but Autumn is definitely here. Might even need the heater on again tonight - needed it last night for a while.

The day was okay. A little theory this morning then some role plays in the afternoon. That brought out a little anxiety in me but it went okay. The group were all from the one school apart from me but they were all really nice and that made it easier.

Day off tomorrow which I am really looking forward to.

Glad you had an ok day @Zoe7 . A rest day tomorrow sounds good.

Going to give Toby a haircut and wash tomorrow @Snowie and then do the vacuuming. It will be nice to have that all done before the weekend. If I have enough energy I will cut back some of the overgrowth coming from my neighbours place over my fence - that depends very much on the weather though. It is still very windy outside and if that doesn't stop tomorrow then it won't be easy to cut back. 

How are you travelling?

Sounds like you have a few things on tomorrow then @Zoe7 . Hoping Toby sits still for you!!

Still not travelling great, have got psych and pdoc tomorrow.

hello and lots of hugs @Snowie , @Zoe7 , @MDT , @Former-Member , @Faith-and-Hope , @Sam3 Heart

hello @Zoe7 , @Snowie , @MDT , @Faith-and-Hope 

how did you day go today

my aunty and I were both going down to see mum in the morning -- me before work , so my aunty said she will do the moning jobs with mum ( wish I thought was nice xx)

mum rang this morning to say the her injury which she did 6 weeks ago and it is taking a long time to heal ended up needing attention  this morning

we went to clean for a 102 year old this morning and the house was all closed up , he has gastro and is in hospital

then went to clean mum`s house , did some shopping for her and washing

raining on and off today

mum got rid of her gadener, so we did some this afternoon

Home now , doing 2 loads of washing

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance