Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Yes I am very tired @Former-Member Might take your advice and head off to have asleep. Hope your afternoon is a good one Hon Smiley Very Happy

Just had 1st one here @Former-Member ️ thinking resty day here, body complaining. It may recede. Have eaten. Not up to walk. Felt bit funny yest, maybe overdid back/hip exercises fm physio. Enjoy your time out. Just sayin re body. Will get on top of things this week
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Zoe7 @Former-Member @TAB @MDT @Sam3.

Just been reading and catching up with you overnight and morning posts.

It sounds like most of you plan to go back to bed for a snooze this morning.

Me too ... I am so tired, I can barely keep my eyes open today.  And foggy in the head, dizzy and a heavy feeling.

I was going to watch the wrap up of the cricket this morning, but there has been rain delays. Aussies only have 2 wickets remaining, Aussies need another 140 odd runs. So Indians will win ... it's just a matter of when.  Bring on the rain I say ... then we can claim a draw!  Ha ha ha.   So the start of the cricket is delayed again, hubby is sleeping, so I might do the same and go lie down for a rest.  My little dog Holly by my side.

Hi @Sam3 and welcome to SANE forums.  Always lovely to see new people arrive, be made to feel welcome, and settle right in as you have done.  Elastic woman?  Yeah sounds like a good idea. 

Catch you all later.

Sherry 🌹🤗🌸🤗

Good Morning @Former-Member um yeah re cricket. Banning self from naps today. brains working this morning just slow and achey. Bath will help that. and coffee. ok 1 down. Doing washing, felt a bit gross last nite, prob should shower before bed as well re heat just feels more comfortable just watched Penguins of Madagascar, may drive self to shops to get a few basics. will look for cricket. Hope Cummins gets 100 not joking really. just to show the batsmen up  

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry you're feeling slow and achy today @TAB  Hope the planned bath helps.  I've had my requisite 2 cups of tea already.

Oh yes, wouldnt that be nice if Patty Cummins got a century.  Make the Indians squirm a bit, and definitely show up our so-called batsmen in the Aussie team.  Only 39 runs to go and he was looking real good yesterday.  A new start today of course. I heard the commentators this morning say that of the 360 overs of the entire match so far, Pat Cummins has been out in the field (either bowling or batting) for 320 of them.  

Sherry Heart

Its a process and yes waking up slowly @Former-Member might dash to shop for bath salts to make the most of it. I used to be mad on tea. Gone off it for some reason. Thats got to come back. Maybe a teapot would help. Well Hopeso re Cummins they’re also saying he should bat a lot higher well especially under current situation re team. See what happens. Will watch in case he keeps going
Former-Member
Not applicable

Well ... still no cricket.  Think I will make lunch (ham sandwiches of course) then have that snooze I promised myself.  Oh @TAB, when I say tea ... it is always leaf tea and made in a proper teapot.  Tea bags just dont cut it for me.

Sherry 

You are probably having that snooze yourself right now @Former-Member I was sound asleep and got woken by the phone - that was okay as it was my sister. We have decided that we will go to the Tast of Tasmania tomorrow so now I have a definite plan I can look forward to it.

I am going to do some more painting this afternoon if I have the energy - pretty low on that today but hoping after the sleep I can pick up a bit more as the day goes on.

@TAB a rest day sounds good to me - that is what I am planning too - still recovering from the hectic of the past week Smiley Surprised

definite plans can be good @Zoe7 yeah prob too many rest days here, tis wat it is guess my last week was was mentally hectic dunno lol

I am feeling much the same way @TAB but also know I need to recharge a little before I do anything else otherwise I may fall backwards again - so making the most of the days I have to rest up. There is a lot tht I need to get done but don't have the energy. Getting out to the Taste tomorrow will be good though.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance