Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Am Not Coping

Yes @Zoe7  it sounds like a great match, and Im sorry I missed it. If I was on my own I must admit I would have channel surfed between footy and tennis. But hubby was watching footy and does not like me changing channels. Its okay if he wants to though! Of course.  😠

I am now just settling in to watch MKR. Mistakenly said it was final tonight. But it's actually finals week. Three to be eliminated tonight, semis tomorrow, and final on Tues. 

I have the TV controls now, but only have free to air on this second tele. No foxtel.

It was definitely a great match to watch but you got to see your boys win so that is good too @Former-Member If my Lions had been playing I would have watched them first and switched over in the breaks only. 

I have 60 Minutes on but not really watching it - too hard hitting for me sometimes. I tend to avoid much of the same kind of tv nowadays and it has certainly helped with triggers.

I might even switch over to Liverpool tv for a while - that is something that I can always have on in the background as most of the documentaries they have on there I have seen at least once.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Zoe7  I occasionally watch the current affairs programs if I see something advertised that Im interested in, but not often.

I guess you will be looking forward to House Rules taking over from MKR from next Sunday? One of the home reno shows. If the previews are anything to go on, there are some interesting characters again this year.

Sherry

I always say I am not going to watch House Rules but then get sucked into it @Former-Member lol

I think a lot of what they produce is quite tacky and not how I would want my home to look like - but I suppose the budget for that show must be pretty low. I much prefer The Block but that often gets me annoyed with all the drama too.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi and thanks for asking @Zoe7  💜

I am in a really bad way and have been for a while. 

We are here for you @Former-Member Heart

I know it can be extremely hard to talk about what is happening for you but here and listening if you need Hon.

Former-Member
Not applicable

😢😢 thankyou @Zoe7 

I cant believe how depressed etc I’ve become. It’s so hard. 

Ive been going through hell with the ptsd course. Awful memories and nightmares. 

My life feels like a nightmare. 

I am terrified of losing d as well. 

I honestly don’t know how to deal with it at all. 

I hate her seeing me so depressed, but I can’t hide it anymore, it’s that bad. I can’t pretend. 

I really went down hill after all the horrible confrontations with staff at the hospital. 

Sorry I am so down. 

This us “hell”. And I don’t know how to get out of this. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

So sorry to hear that @Former-Member 

Remember you are welcome to cry on my shoulder any time you need to.

Wish I could give you a big comforting hug and just reassure you that all will be well.

Sherry 💕💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry I think I interrupted you and @Former-Member 

@Zoe7 

💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Former-Member 💖

I wish I could see that all will be ok. But I can’t. 😢

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance