Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

damn @Shaz51 that's not good!
Sorry to hear that. Glad you were there with her though

Hoping you get some sleep tonight @Shaz51 Heart

Big hugs @Shaz51 , and please be careful to look after yourself now that your Mum is in care post-surgery ..... very important for your own health that you get some quality sleep (who is caring for the carer ??).

❤️💐🌷💕

👋💕 @Sans911 @Flying_Hams 

Aww @Shaz51 that's not so great news. But I'm glad she's OK, and on the men's so quickly with her surgery taken care of. Take care of you too hun. Big hugs and hugs

@Shaz51

Damn auto correct! On the mend, not men's. Although some of them might give er a smile! @Shaz51

hugs @Flying_Hams , @Zoe7 , @Sans911 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Snowie 

yes feling verryyyy tired tonight , soo going to bed early xxxx

My day was okay didn’t get up to much. Was feeling quite tired from my medication and conditions @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Sans911 @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie 

Hi @LFS, I've got the same problem from my medication too. It's difficult isn't it to feel motivated and energetic?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Peek a boo @Zoe7 

Thanks for thinking of me even though you’re busy. Glad your new school is working out so well for you. 👍💜

I haven’t been on because I’m so exhausted and don’t know how to get back up. Too many things knocking me down. And I feel guilty that I don’t feel up to supporting anyone on here. Just no energy for anything. 

Feel trapped where I am and on constant alert re certain person. 

So I keep quiet. 

Wanted to show appreciation that you sent me a message. 💖

Ok. It’s super late. Better try sleep again. Having trouble tonight. 

Have a nice day tomorrow. 💜🌷🌺

💜💐💕 @Former-Member .... hugs 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance