Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

How frustrating with the computers @Faith-and-Hope I hope you get done what you need to today Smiley Happy

Glad you worked on something last night you are pleased with - it makes such a difference to our day when we can say we achieved something.

My little fluffball has been laying all over me today - he knows I am not well but I have had to move him a few times - poor little fella just wants to look after me and I keep moving him lol

me too for you @Zoe7

I have this cough that just won`t go away

You certainly have had a lot to deal with lately @Shaz51 I hope your cough clears up really soon sis Heart How are you going with your diabetes? - readings been ok the last couple of days?

yes the readings goes up and downs @Zoe7, all good ing the morning , a bit high at night , see the doctor again tuesday

Good that it is not high in the morning too though @Shaz51 

How is your research going @Faith-and-Hope?

Much better today @Zoe7.  I have printed off some things to take home and work with ..... and heading home now.

How are you doing ?

Mentally I am doing ok now - took me a while to get over the bad night last night but that seemed to lift this afternoon. Physically very tired, sniffly and my breathing is not great. My throat isn't as sore as it was and I have stopped coughing for now so hoping that stays that way tonight.

Glad you got done what you needed to at the library @Faith-and-Hope and have printed off what you have needed. I have been on the couch all day so nothing got done here - but I am not beating myself up about it because I know I am not well enough to do anything ...it sucks but it is what it is!

Hi @Zoe7 hope you feel better soon. It’s good you’re seeing your doctor tomorrow. Glad yiuve hit your fur babies next to you. Can’t waut for this weather to get warmer. Sick of rain wind

taje care @Zoe7 ❤️❤️❤️

Sounds like a healthy outlook anyway @Zoe7.  Rest makes a big difference, so you are doing something .... you are working at getting well ❣️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance