Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Heading to my parents' place for lunch and then probably home for a rest afterwards @eth  I need to put away the things my sister's partner dropped off for me but will do that this afternoon when I return home.

You have a bit planned today especially if you get out in the garden. Hope you get at least some of it done.

Hope it's peaceful at your parents' place @Zoe7 .

I need to cull a few things in the garden and will also sort out some winter seeds and get them planted in pots to transplant later .... maybe .....

Having a slow start and enjoying it.  I haven't been quite so hypervigilant since my sister was here.

@eth  Happy Easter eth!! yes son2 is being an angel atm. I think taking him for hour walks really helps. I have nothing on today :o. I might tackle my triffids in my garden .... I have been saying that for weeks .... really need my neighbour back she is a gardener and would inspire me . What have you got on?

@Zoe7  I hope the lunch goes well and the 5!!!! puppies behave themselves. I also hope they don't talk horse racing Smiley Wink

Happy times to you too @greenpea .  I've posted above about maybes for today.  It's a free day at home ahead of a few days in a row when I go out.

It's nice to have occasional days with no plans at all isn't it.

oh @greenpea They will talk horse racing - that is pretty much a given in my family. That is when it is great having Toby there to keep me semi-sane!

Happy Easter @greenpea

Good morning everyone.

Adge

awwwwwwwwww my super @greenpea Heart

and I am Glad too  that you are walking on the weekend  and that you have your son2 with you

have a good lunch @Zoe7 xx

hello @Adge , @eth , @CheerBear 

heyyy my super @greenpea Heart

I have a question my darling if that is ok , our D1 has brought us plane tickets to go to darwin for a week , but I amm super worried leaving my mum for a week

@Mazarita, @Adge , @Zoe7 , @eth 

@Shaz51 You have been looking forward to this trip for a while and it would be a real shame if you didn't go. I know your Mum is not well but you also need a break my sister. Put things in place so she is cared for while you are away and enjoy your holiday - not only do you need it but your deserve it.

i will my sister @Zoe7 , just having little worries about it xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance