Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hello Everyone 🙂

It's a bit warm, sort of normal warm, considering I'm a bit inland, it's Australia & it's Summer. It has got to the time of year where I have to leave the bedroom curtains open a little at night; I need any little whisper of breeze that might just happen by. I have rubber-backed curtains & the reasons I do is because light & sound disturbs my sleep - having to leave them open a bit means waking up too early for my likings, when you combine the fact that I'm not getting tired at a more resonable hour at night - it makes for scratchy eyes a constant slight headache & bit of a case of the grumpies. I've started taking herbal sleep assist tablets again & yesterday I put a reminder on my phone, because it's been midnight or so before I've been remembering to take them & they take a couple of hours to do anything. I get paid in a couple of days & I'm going to buy a 12 volt, deep cycle battery of at least 100 Amp hour, the car battery that I have on the 2nd solar system isn't running the evaporative air cooler for me & it's that time of year too. I still think this Summer's been kinder than the past couple. 

Hi @Exoplanet. Feeling for you with the heat, even if it is normal for you heat and not as extreme as past summers. Less sleep, headache and the grumpies aren't nice. I hope the battery situation is sorted soon and you can feel more comfortable when it is. 

In the meantime sending you these:

2011750.png

Hope your weekend goes well @Appleblossom and that son has a good weekend away. 

Hugs for you and Mr Shaz @Shaz51 ❤

Thank you @CheerBear

Smiley Happy

@Exoplanet @Mazarita

@Shaz51 @outlander

and everyone passing though

Hope its a good one.

Smiley Happy

@outlander

Thought of you today, while sitting at kitchen table chatting with ladies, one of whom is very horsey ...

Smiley Happy

How has today been?

thats sweet of you @Appleblossom thanks for thinking of me, im often thinking of you too, usualy when i see certain types of arts and crafts

im talking a little on the rough time thread which might be better suited there for now if thats ok, but no obligation to look or read or anything.

how are things at your end?

Good morning everyone 🙂

As is often the way at this time of the year it is a sunshine filled morning with plenty of cheery sounding birds around. Always a good start to my day (and usually a time when I wonder how your morning is looking @Mazarita).

Hope there are enjoyable moments ahead for everyone 🌈

Hi @CheerBear sounds like you're having a busy day.  Hope you slept better and have the stamina for all the to-ing and fro-ing today.

Hi @Shaz51  How are you today?  How did hubby go at the Dr?  Has his shoulder/arm been diagnosed and treated yet?  

thank you @CheerBear, @Appleblossom Heart

I think the meds the doctor gave Mr shaz yesterday for his shoulder is affecting him , sleeping day for him

Hello @Mazarita, @outlander, @eth

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance