Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: under 30s thread

all good @nashy 🙂

@nashy are you still online?

G'day @outlander  heading off in five. Is all okay? If you need to raise anything feel free to flick an email through to team@saneforums.org Heart 

no its ok @nashy was just a question about something. might just send an email through to you.

Hey everyone, 

Thanks for welcoming me over here hope everyones well.

your welcome @The_flying_pom

also if you put an @ symbol at the start of the members name itll tag them for you jsut as ive done for you

Hi everyone sorry i dont come on here much i find it can be hard to keep up with but i just wanted to ask some other younger people if any of you are also fed up with the older people constantly ruining the lives of young people for their own selfish greed. they have just made it that as soon as you start full time work at minimum wage you will have to start paying off your univeristy debt which is so ridiculous because no one can even afford basic life on minimum wage and they are doing it to save money because they made too many election promises and like why take all the money from young people who are already struggling and cant afford to ever move out of their parents homes. why not cut back on the salaries of the ministers? the people getting paid hundereds of thousnads per year for coming to a few meetings and signging papers. the minsters get paid so much and do the least amount of actual work and then they never have to loose out on things. the priminsters travel budget for one day (going to work like he is supposed to because he wont live in the house tax payers are paying millions to keep) is more than the whole newstart allowence for one WEEK. ugh i am so fed up! 

Rant over. sorry just really sick of young people getting a bad rep when we are just trying to deal with the problems other generations created. 

hi @Eden1919

finances are really hard to navigate. i struggle with the same thing.

Not to sure on what to say thatll help but yes i am frustrated too.

@outlander  they really are hard but that is the thing they shouldnt be hard to deal with no one should have to live with that stress. 

thats true @Eden1919 not that sure what to do about it though
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance