Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: With coffee .... without coffee. A place for us coffee lovers and coffee!

unnamed (13).jpg

An air guitar - now that's one I could still play @Former-Member  - I like that idea

Now - right now - I could really enjoy an iced coffee - I wonder if I have enough milk to make one right now - 

Well maybe - I might feel better if I did and I might have enough energy after that to walk up to the shops and get some more milk - it's pretty humid today

Dec

That would go down wellThat would go down well

Made my day @Owlunar 

Sorry for not posting. Am tired, stressed and cranky.  I effed up at job training. I'm full of self doubt and am in need of a scream, a cry and a hug. I'll be fine tomorrow I'm just kicking myself because I am a perfectionist.

Hi @LadyleahRDBloom 

You have just made my day - while drinking my iced-coffee - which means I have to go up to the shops for some more or go without milk

So you stuffed up at being a perfectionist - that is a really hard career btw - I tried that one when my kids were young - really young - like babies - and I had a weird idea that if I kept everything up to scratch it would all be okay - the whole world would be fine

Of course with a baby and a two year old I couldn't do it - totally remember bursting into tears and crying my eyes out and I felt such a failure. In time I realised I was in the wrong line of work - there is a huge space between being someone's mother and an accountant - 

Anyway - back to you - what did you fail at?

Stuff-up at job training, in need of a scream, a cry and a hug - I can find a hug to send - I am sure - that's easy and much needed - I hear you

Oh yes - one of my favourites

I thought I might have lost this when I got a new computer but here it is - hugs are the bestI thought I might have lost this when I got a new computer but here it is - hugs are the best

Job training is the best place to stuff up - kinda public - I do understand - but better learning that at job training than when you are on the job - everyone stuffs up at new start stuff - been there - I am computer-great but as a typist - on an electric type-writer - I didn't get my fingers off the keys fast enough - wow - I could hardly believe a touch-typist could make such a mess but here I was

And here you are - scream - cry - whatever

I am glad I am not the only person who has failed at being a perfectionist - I am wondering if anyone can achieve that role for long

But maybe - I am still drinking my iced coffee - worth having btw

Maybe tomorrow will be better

Sending more than hugs

Dec

images (11).jpeg

Comfort coffee for you @LadyleahRDBloom 

@LadyleahRDBloom  sending you lots of tender hugs HeartHeart

🍵🍵🍵🌼🌺🌻🌹🌷🌸💐

cf095a1123fc76f5808b8b0dd39b88c4.gif

@Former-Member  That person must be cast out!!!!!! Into the decaffnderness!!!!! We don't need that kind of negative thinking here!!!

Awwwww! @Former-Member  Thanks presh! I love it!

0013668731_20.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance