Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

-karma-
Community Elder

What you dont know about me, that I'd like you to know.

People have been very forthcoming in sharing their lived experience/s of mental health...thank-you

I thought is might be fun to share another side of ourselves, perhaps a side that people might not know, or just random facts about ourselves.

'Cause I know you guys are avid responders, giggle, lets keep the list to 3 random snippets of info that you'd like to share with others.

Go!Smiley Wink

55 REPLIES 55

Re: What you dont know about me, that I'd like you to know.

What you don't know about me...  is that I'm very risk adverse and ambivalent, especially with people I don't know. 

Um..3 things about you Karma...before I share...equal is equal😄

Challenge accepted Alessandra, hee hee.

* I love rummaging through opp shops, the thrill of the hunt.

* I believe people are inherently good, (naive I know, sheltered others might comment)

* I love forensic science shows, silent witness anyone?

your turn Robot Happy

Silent witness..I used to love it then the cast changed..I loved Spooks and Hustle..big fan of the Mighty Boosh and the League of Gentleman.
Love kids movies, especially animation..
And as for op shopping..it's National Op shop week!!! Snap a pic of your best buy this week!😄😄😄

karma is the cookie mod-ster! 

Firstly, I also:

love anime like Shrek, Hoodwinked, Despicable Me, and the weird japanese movies like Akira, Howl's Moving Castle, Cowboy Bebop.

believe that people are intrinistically good.

And my 3 snippets - I've lived at 2 monasterys, I've worked as a security guard, and am reasonably handy with a chainsaw.Woman Wink

• I used to be addicted to op-shopping, now I'm mostly "just" a bibliophile (don't let me near an op-shop!) Alessa see below for today's best buy (genuine Carltonware S&P shakers, plus ring-in plate, cost - $2 value - $35) 🙂

• I also believe most people are inherently good (sadly some people seem to have had this twisted out of them).
  • I used to think I wasn't creative, now I need to write poetry and paint/draw etc - another way of breathing and being

Cheers, Kristin

I love this idea, pic best buy Smiley Tongue

Kristin enlighten me please...a bibliophile?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance