10-11-2021 08:27 PM
Well hey there good folks, welcome to the Ice-Memery. This is a space where I will be sharing all the flavours of positive mental health memes I have collected over the years.
I have always found memes to be a low-effort way to share highly relatable experiences and ideas. So I've decided to share some of the ones that have helped me through tough times, shown me something new, or given me a hearty chuckle.
- I aim to update the thread weekly with a few new images each week
- Sometimes I might follow certain themes and other times just things that make me laugh
- Feel free to share your memes too! It can be anything really - jokes, funny pics, cartoons, even cute animals if you like!
- Please DO talk about any of the themes that pop up; if something resonates, if you disagree, I wanna hear about it.
- Please DO NOT share any images that are stigmatising, triggering, or anything that is racist/sexist/discriminatory in any way.
If anything doesn’t sit well with you, tell us about it! You can talk about it here in the thread or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope to bring a smile to anyone passing by. So without further ado, here’s a double scoop of creamy memery: