Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Highlight of Your Day thread

Goodnight, @CheerBear. Thanks for the crafty chat. Smiley Very Happy

@CheerBear When I was in hospital the other week a young woman was in there with a spectacular blanket a bit like your. All the nursing staff and I admired it for ages. It also had crocheted flowers with interesting trinkets sewn in. I look forward to seeing the finished product. 

Good night @CheerBear. I hope you sleep well 💜🤗😴😴😴😴😴

Oh @Former-Member!! I'm so sorry that piece of music does absolutely hit you right in the emotions- I probably should have pre-warned you. Maybe best to leave the one above for another time as well!!

I really hope that tomorrow continues in the same vein as today... with some little rays of sunshine for you. It's so great to come on here and see you taking care of yourself even when you're struggling or incredibly busy. Self-care is so important! 

Best wishes for the week ahead my dear, I'll be thinking of you!

IMG_20170401_171517.png

This would have to be the highlight of MY day today - walking into my small town cafe to find Rock & Role dancers kicking upba storm, to some real old time happy music. Of cause I stuck around a while. Got in the groove, on my bum lol

Apart from that I did get a $22 win on lotto, and the till balanced at work and my boss was good to me.  Yay!

I think CheerBear you can start your own discussion thread for craft or kneedlework. There is on "from our eyes" thread, to do with all things creative, and some art (painting) threads. 

As you can see, wrapped around my dog (15yo Claypn) is mye level of crochet I'm at (no pattern, just round & round), bit love embroidery and hans sewing, quilting...oh, if you start a knitting thread / crocheting, then ya gotta tag @BlueBay xox

I get my wool from the Bendigo Mills too @Mazarita. I've done so for years. I'll only knit in wool also. None of that acrylic stuff for me! 😀

The highlight today for me was making a massive mess turning glue, string and balloons into Easter chick nests with littles, who I then left for a few days in very good hands so I can have a break (and then arriving home to the biggest smooches from a cat who usually only just tolerates my love of it). I think that's three highlights but I'm holding them all closely tonight.

Looking forward to hearing some more if anyone wants to share 😊

Hi @CheerBear, sounds like fun with the littlies before getting a break from them for a little while. Lovable cat as well, sounds wonderful. Smiley Happy

The highlight of today for me relates to my video making. I completed a project and received some good feedback. That pretty much would always be a good day for me. Smiley Happy

Hi @CheerBear@Mazarita

my highlight was releasing my emotions finding that post today about raising boys. Sorry I haven't much more to add. 

I always love hearing when your video editing goes well @Mazarita

@CheerBear im so glad you had some quality time with the little'ns. I hope you get to restore those batteries now. Lots of you time me thinks. I hope it goes well. 

💜🤗

Great thread @CheerBear 😀👍💗

Hi @Former-Member @Mazarita @Former-Member @Kurra
Hmm! Not sure who else is on here, hi to everyone. 👋💟

No highlight today, but yesterday I went to the movies to see, Dance Academy. Good movie 😀
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance