Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

My sisters back shed is where it's at @TAB tv,pot belly,couches,it's where we get on it 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Sounds great @Bill16 I'd be feeding that stove w wood lol
Just took treddly down past deli and back home again That got the blood flowing lol

That's cool you went for a spin man @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah it's a start @Bill16  Going to gate at caravan park nowhere near as steep as had imagined. Just took huge mirror off dressing table up to office. last person left it in annexe. Wasnt going to as thought too heavy then just forgot about it for next 3 weeks, It's gone now lol .

about to jump into shower then head to quiet side of mall down road, hit housing loons up again to see if I am still on waiting list after all their BS other week trying to get loan for bond, well had to sign up to apply, but Iwantedto sign up anyway. Just not sure they havent deleted that as well as bond stuff. then get haircut, find a HJs cos said I was doing it then home and get back on it lol  

Ok cool @TAB sounds like you got your sh!t sorted, good luck with loan and that, yeah I'm keen to hit the P!ss today 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah nah not the loan thats long gone @Bill16 just want to see if they left me on list for housing or stuffed that up as well
Just off there now lol

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, home now after long day. Ate a fruit. Got bone soup for tonight. Think will do some pasta

Ha. Sounds you are both okay. Hope you both enjoy the evening. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

On ph talking to old school friend @Meowmy

@TAB hey tabby, just had dinner. Had some nap. Think read news ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ok take it easy @Meowmy
Friend from school telling me horrible things then wont talk to me
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance