Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

Good Morning @Meowmy  been on a mission to shops, hoarding and treats lol actually went for a walk this morning first time in a while Hope your day goes okay

Gday @Bill16 

Hello @Meowmy  g'day @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

was napping @Bill16  whats happening ?

@TAB @Bill16 still at work. Quite down. May be too much time alone ha. Hope to come out of it.  Lucky we are all alive. Hope it improves as the afternoon unfolds. And hope for nice evening for us all. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

all about the litlle things I guess @Meowmy  went to newsagent, talked to them, talked to woman at other shop, noticed guy talking to his dog to calm it after tying it up in street, caught hairdresser playing with something on her face in mirror lol Cold and grey. looks like going to pour. 

Got treats this morning, went to both coles and woolies to make sure didnt miss out, got 6 1kg boxes of epsom salts for bath lol, jubes, pancake mix, a toblerone, an iced coffee, dare triple shot lol, newspapers, split some wood and had 3 hour nap, been really under weather, also did a few words for uni alumni comp, the topic was what are you doing with all spare covid time, I did ok, wont win lol was for $100 debit card. Got some scratchies too.

was feeling really bad about coughing in public then watched woman cough all over guy serving at newsagents, just nuts, they tried to put hand up, didnt even turn away, no coughing into sleeve either ugh

Hope things have got a bit better for you. Have wood in heater soaking in diesel lol @Bill16  that will get something happening quicksmart when light it lolo

think time for a drink lol 

Hello @Meowmy  g'day @TAB , Centrelink back paid me 1100 bucks today,I overpaid some money I owed them haha,so I bought a six pack of o.p and some tiger prawns for dinner

@Bill16 @TAB Hey cool friends, sounds you both having Ng okay day. Just got home early,lying down to recover from stress here. Take care. Hope the evening will be good for us

TAB
Senior Contributor

Nice one @Bill16 I looked up mygov to see if getting robodebt $ back said no lol
TAB
Senior Contributor

What's stressing you @Meowmy perhaps getting busy better than lying down dunno. Didn't stop moving last hr do one thing see another lol
TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi 👋 @Former-Member hope things not too bad for you
Hi also @Former-Member hope your juggling act still working
Hope you finish your degree 📜🤔😷😸😎🎩
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance