Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Hello super cool friends @Meowmy @TAB  I hope you are both well,I'm on the o.p rum,it's all good

TAB
Senior Contributor

B16 @Bill16 bit dizzy here as well lol

@TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends, glad you both had a good night last night. Hope you both have a good day. Prayers for you both. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  made myself sleep in here, just worrying, mostly irrational, but with some basis oh well Just have to see what comes with Job place (supposed to go to interview this morning), sent msg saying am sick and with the job 

Thanks for your wishes, hope your day goes okay

@TAB hey Tabby,  hope it works out with your job if you are going to take it. On break at work. Okayish. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy  I have to take it now, up to them re medical results

@TAB hey tabby, good luck with the job. Just having a few quiet moments during the break. Will try for a jog later in the afternoon. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ok got ph call @Meowmy  job is 100% now, so am leaving early tomorrow. 

perhaps run a minute, rest a couple minutes  and repeat. Def not on hard surfaces. Anyway you know what you are doing

@TAB hey Tabby,  waiting for last client. Okayish. Hope job will turn out okay for you. It should be good. Think of 💰💰💰💰💰💰..Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I know @Meowmy  just nervous, guess that will go away bit by bit. Nothing to lose anyway. Thanks. Hope you get home okay

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance