Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

yeah, friend suggested it havent stopped think been doing it 12hrs now lol @Former-Member  yes, quiet good. Nearly off to bed here 

@TAB @Bill16 good morning cool boys, hope you both have a nice day. Very cold lol. Take care. Prayers for you both.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  cold here, but only 10deg. Hope your day goes okay. Got to do bloods today and see counsellor. Just want to stay home.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi there @Former-Member Was a quiet day for me too, yesterday. Depression, fatigue hit me hard. Hopefully today will be better. I think the sleep meds cause super fatigue and depression the next day. So last night I didn't take any. Not the greatest sleep, but I think it's a better result not taking anything. I hope you have a better day.

Hi there @TAB  Soinds like you had a relaxing day with word puzzles. That's good. I hope you can get your bloods done soon.

And Hi! @Former-Member   Thinking of you too.

❤️🥰

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member ... I often think of you too. 🌸

I agree that the lingering residual after affects of sleep meds can sometimes be worse than poor sleep. Pros and cons to any medication I guess, and its a matter of weighing up what works best for you.  💕

Hi @TAB @Meowmy @Former-Member @Bill16  🍃🍂🍀🌸

Sherry

TAB
Senior Contributor

not really relaxing, it takes all attention and hard to stop  re word puzzles @Former-Member  got bloods done this morning nearly baled again, wanted coffee so badly hope your day is better today

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Former-Member  hope things okay for you today

@Former-Member hey sherry, Take care.

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool boys, just got home,ate lunch.resting before zoom meeting with work. Take care

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @TAB @Meowmy 😀🍁

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance