Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

Have pre determined not going to work tomorrow @Meowmy but thanks
TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah think did that already then it fell apart Oh Well @Meowmy

@TAB Hey tabby, hope you have a restful nice day. Next week get five days in. Take care.

@Bill16 Hey boot.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Am at home today @Meowmy  sent msg to boss last night, sounds like they wont want me back. Anyway I cant make myself do things I dont feel right about, well not for 3 months, got things to do today, think get back on dole as back up and get other work okay after a week off at least. Friend irl suggested I go and see dying father , well I had said I was going to do that 2 different times over last few months

Hope your day goes okay and thanks for your thoughts. ok and prayers lol.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hey @Bill16  hope your mouth is better today

@TAB hey Tabby, life is hard. We can only do best we can. Hope you rest well. After a while, can think other options. Will go on prayer site now. We all need some help. Take care.

@TAB @Bill16 hey, I put you both on prayer list. Hope you have a lovely day, work out a bit about life plan. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I think I just thought that I should just work how I can ie sporadically pick and choose, if good stay, if not, go, or never accept in first place, think too late to be trying to put square peg in round hole @Meowmy 

@TAB hey Tabby, we all have our issues and problems. You are smart cat and have been in industry for a long time. All we can do is being positive and try hard. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance