Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

@Meowmy is cool we chat in Tabalugas lift getting here in around 10 mins @Former-Member

@TAB hey tabby, funny cat, so glad you are alive, would you like some imaginary risotto

@Former-Member Hey, nice to meet you. I have been around for a few months. How are you going?

@TAB Hey tabby cat, ate this risotto, the rice a bit hard.lol. Need more fluids next time,lol. Tastes okay.lol. I am full now. Think need some nice calming teas lol. Safe trip home.

Heeyyy @TAB  xx 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Haha imaginary is best type of r isotto @Meowmy lol
TAB
Senior Contributor

Was driving home @Shaz51 hope you’re ok @Former-Member

@TAB hey tabby, so happy you are safely home. Hope you have more happiness coming.lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah had to ring boss to see if yard open so 20 questions then made me go to inductions tomorrow afternoon for site I hate no one wants to go there he said site told him I resigned I said how can resign am casual lol @Meowmy

@TAB hey tabby you are taking the stress well. Please look after yourself. Have healthy dinner and good sleep.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance