Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Trying sleep again here @Meowmy  hope work is going okay 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're okay. Hard here

TAB
Senior Contributor

Sorry to hear that @Meowmy  am okay enough. Bit physically not right. Going back to sleep 

TAB
Senior Contributor

A lot better but not 100% @StuF  thanks. Trying more sleep 

I hope more sleep helps @TAB 

Hello @StuF just went for a walk and am waiting for a live streamed Buddhist meditation at Federation Square Melbourne.  Gotta organise lunch then do housework

Hey @SmilingGecko 

Good to hear you're keeping busy, and with some interesting stuff (not just the housework!)

Enjoy the meditation 🙂

The meditation was quite good, it was about how to sustain happiness despite what goes on around you by primarily focusing in the breath. Next week he's going to introduce another technique. He also invited folk to an event held at their city centre buddhist centre. I won't go but am looking forward to next week on Thursday livestream as its free. There is also morning meditation from 8:30am at Federation Square. I usually meditate most mornings and can sustain happiness easily. I have not tried Buddhist techniques however but it was nice to watch the livestream @StuF

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, on lunch break. Hope you're both okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Enjoy your lunch @Meowmy  still in bed here. Think staying here for a while @StuF 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance