Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas

@TAB hey Tabby, gov department probably does hold some powers. May be ask them your options 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah they gave lots info at start on how to complain @Meowmy  think its easy to swap now, but only 2 choices here, so long as they dont cut me off I guess. Will ask them what they do today as in done nothing, spent first month asking me to fill in questionaires that lead to nothing and me giving them out of date resume Offered to give them another one they said didnt care

@TAB hey Tabby, started work here. Hope the day goes well. @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

90 mins til leave to appt, going to leave walk as raining lightly plus dont like to feel rushed @Meowmy 

Hope work goes okay

@TAB hey Tabby, good luck. Two hours into work. Five to go. Hope it will be a peaceful nice day.

TAB
Senior Contributor

nearly time to go there @Meowmy  landlord still bothering me, well they finally did what asked them to, they rang person to look at a/c and he answered, like he would not do to me..  will make a comment because obv thinks to good to deal with tenant ha ha

@TAB hey Tabby, hope your ac gets fixed for winter . Slow day here. Although a bit better than yesterday. Saw your posts re being single ha. Will be lonely for me when mum passes. Hard life living alone as you know. See what happens Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

well I guess always could meet someone @Meowmy  and I have done a lot better on my own than I have last year or so.

yeah only thing bothers me is if it leaks, its no use during winter its cooling only, evap.

rain has set in here, appt was quick, computer was down, just told them about tafe, they seemed interested. I just felt like what am I doing here, so didnt think to try and ask for any help

G'day cool friends @Meowmy  @TAB hope you are well,got psychiatrist at 2:30

TAB
Senior Contributor

G'day @Bill16  crap weather here, been raining hours here, hope appt goes okay, went to DES job place they are just cashing in on me , dont do anything

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance