Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

yeah I get stuck in same loop then end up eating at myself the longer not doing anything, even if it is something should not be doing. Thanks @Meowmy  I should try and get things a bit more under control. Work as have been doing it not a picnic either 

@TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care. Prayers for you both.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  thanks for prayers hope your day goes okay

@TAB hey tabby, hope you have a good day. Three hours into work. Three and half hours to finish. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy  mouth hurting. dentist supposed to ring this morning to check up.

have drs appt soon. big stuff up with super again they lost docs etc, had to ring to find that out , paperwork they sent did not say anything wrong . I really think they woould prefer dealing with an accountant. they use serveral names for same thing, ask for one when mean the other etc just stupid. hope its fixed now anyway   

@TAB hey Tabby, good luck at Dr . Hope dentist and super works out for you. Take care. Two hours to finish.

Hello cool friends @Meowmy  @TAB have a good day

@Bill16 hey cool friend ,one hour work to finish. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Day can only get better @Bill16 had stuff up w super, sore mouth from dentist . Bit of road rage to boot lol least dr was ok plus gave me meds for pain
Hope your day going ok
TAB
Senior Contributor

Dr was good. Time will tell re super. Person on ph telling me not to do wat said on their site just madness @Meowmy
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance