Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Shaz and F&H Party Thread

Wow ...,. just wow ..... 💐❤️💕Happy tears all over the place here ....., me too xx.
That is soooo beautiful ..... the invitation, the cards, sharing the occasion with @Shaz51 (you angel, you ❣️) and thank you so so much to @Zoe7, @CheerBear and anyone else involved in the planning ......HeartHeart

So excited and overwhelmed with the generous well-wishes ......--- Ohhh I totally agree my Birthday Twin @Faith-and-Hope

you angel, you -- i don`t know about me being an angel though @Faith-and-Hope but i am sooo happyhaving the same birthday as you  my awesome wonderful friend xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Happy Birthday to the lovely @Shaz51 & @Faith-and-Hope
and such well wishes for you both ❣❣

thank you @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @outlander Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappyHeart

To @Shaz51@Faith-and-Hope - wishing you the very best birthday ever. I have cleared my calendar to attend  this event. Party of the Year - actually make that Party of the Century.

049AA4F5-0CB4-4807-B653-D2A31EF0BF01-5385-00000500DFE48F40.jpeg

Thank you everybody ..... 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗💐💕
Former-Member
Not applicable

Happy birthday @Shaz51 and @Faith-and-Hope
🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈 I think mr nooks and I are venturing out on Sunday if it's sunny but I will try to pop in for a piece of cake at some point! Hope you both have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for the thoughtful advice and kindness you have shown me in the short time we have been forum friends. You truely are both very special people and deserve so much love xxx

happy happy birthday!!!!!
i hope i can make it.
thankyou !!!!!

thankyou @mudsum, @Former-Member, @soul Smiley Very Happy

HeartHeart from @Faith-and-Hope and Me

Yeah .... from @Shaz51 and me ..... 😃💕

Just a question how many balloons will be at the party. I say we need at least 100
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance