Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Zoe7
Community Guide
383 REPLIES 383

Re: Shaz and F&H Party Thread

Happy Birthday Shaz and Faith & Hope!!!

Image result for Happy birthday

I wish you both a very happy birthday and hope you have an amazing day at this wonderful party that @Zoe7 and @CheerBear have put together for you. You have both brought so much care, support and love to these forums and you deserve some time of us giving back to you on your special day of the year. I wish I could be here for your celebrations but wish you both an amazing day and your in my thoughts.

Image result for Happy birthday

wow my wonderful sister @Zoe7 , what a wonderful invitation , I love it sooo much , can`t wait for sunday @Faith-and-Hope xxxx

sunday is the 25th

thank you @Rockpool , HeartHeart Smiley Very Happy our birthdays are this sunday the 25th xx

whoops @Shaz51 mixedup you birthday date and little turtles - this party planning for 4 people in one week does get a bit confusing - my bad - I'll edit it now!!!!

Happy birthday Shaz and F&H! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Thank you @Scout Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy Heart

Wishing you both very happy birthday's F&H and Shaz HeartHeart

Needless to say you will both be having lots of fun here in Forumland, celebrating with friends Heart Sending my wishes now and I look forward to catching up on the goss when I get back next week.

Pebbles Smiley Happy

thankyou @Pebbles Smiley Very Happy HeartHeart from me and @Faith-and-Hope xx

I would totally tag dethkloks birthday song but it would be against guidelines (I'm a metal fan and I play it to everyone for their birthday lol)

Any way I hope you guys have an awesome birthday @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance