Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

😂 SANE would go broke without us, and in an ideal world wouldn’t that be wonderful (sorry SANE, it just means everyone is doing well and mental health isn’t an issue) 

@tyme 

It’s like my partner who works in this area but which much much younger humans always says one of the best parts of her job is never hearing from people again, and not being needed, I’m like oh yeah that makes total sense, not many industries can say they don’t want to be needed by people 🤣

I get you @ArraDreaming - very true. I watched the impact update last Friday (it was emailed to SANE members). To see the impact of the forums in numbers and figures was so incredible! The data showed the benefits of people connecting with others on the forums and how it significantly improves one's MH.

I missed that @tyme 

I’m interested in it will it be sent out 

Today has exhausted me and I’m feeling a little weary I’m going to log off and try and relax for a bit @tyme
Talk soon!’ Good to chat!!

I'll get a copy and see if I can send it out @ArraDreaming - 

Anyway. I'm going to wrap up for tonight... 

Have a great one and I'll see you later in the week sometime.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Abner 

sorry about the delayed reply to your post re paranoia. that's true about the element of truth but the dangerous part is in looking for it or when it gets in the head, at which stage I'd aim to resort to self care before it accumulates. I screwed up last week but have been reflecting it all lately. 

I hope you are well! 

I'll leave this post on theme with a meme I liked if anyone is in the mood to laugh:

Screenshot 2022-11-28 at 1.56.52 pm.png

Very cute @Former-Member.

Any want a cuppa @Abner @Bow @Former-Member @ArraDreaming @Shaz51 @Former-Member @creative_writer ?

I did see my psychologist today 🙂 Just had a chat @ArraDreaming - it was good because I haven't spoken to him in ages.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance