Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Cheers @tyme
Probably over now anyway

And yes I went for a run but I’m a fat f* and did a very bad job

Hey @ArraDreaming - 

Was the run just to get out? Or did you have something to do?

Nah just wanted to get out @tyme  only did a lap of the “big block” so that’s about km 

Not very far

All I can say is, "good on you"... i struggle to get up the stairs I think. @ArraDreaming 

Have you had dinner? I bought a Happy Meal for my niece and nephew tonight... so yes, I had a chicken burger. I don't even like it... and now I feel yuk about it.

Nah I didn’t feel like eating dinner I put it in the fridge for tomorrow, my partner made chicken curry

@tyme 

havent had maccas for a while!! 

I've been having some lousy days too, but I sort of feel better tonight. @ArraDreaming - I didn't actually do anything in particular. I just feel better for letting the yucky feelings pass by.

Yeah idk what to do @tyme

just have to get through the next few weeks we have something really exciting happening just before Christmas which I am looking forward to but struggling to get through the days at the moment 

Hearing you @ArraDreaming - At least you have something to look forward to near Christmas.

For me, Christmas/New year has always been the hardest times of the year. Most years, I'd end up in a really bad space. I was only posting about this earlier today. Most Christmas' were spent in inpatient units, so there is actually a lot of trauma associated with xmas.

On a brighter note, I think I've been better the last 2-3 years. I'm gradually able to find ways to manage better.

Whatever you are looking forward to, it sounds very exciting. But yes, you are right - it's about working through this rough patch. Is there anything I can do to support you? I don't want you to feel like you are alone. 

I have also sent you an email 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance