Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

@ArraDreaming hey Jay,hope a cuppa will warm us up and smooth our moods for the evening. Hope it can calm and make peace with the day's events

@TAB hey tabby, take it easy. All will be fine. Hope you will enjoy the evening

@Shaz51 hey Shaz, hope your day has been okay. It's okay in Victoria today weather wise. Not easy this life ha ha. Hope to see you for cuppa

..just having a break as much as anything @Meowmy 

setting new modem up seems to work a lot better than the old one even without antennas that have ordered but not received yet lol . Enjoy your evening

I’m actually going for a run instead @Meowmy 

Coffee is nice @Meowmy thanks for the tag. Just watching tv. Did you get your hair done ?

@TAB hey tabby, didn't go out after work. May be hair do next week. Hot election this weekend ha

Sometimes I vote early @Meowmy  have to find place tho. Or I go just after it opens lines not so bad. I need haircut too lol 

@TAB looks no time for hair cut this weekend. Election and then friend's birthday party ha. Sunday.shop for mum.

Maybe have Democracy sausage @Meowmy  lol at least something to do I guess. Glad got modem going today. That was only thing did today lolo

ok will put rubbish out to bin once gets dark. Am being invisible lol 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance