Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hi Re: Share a cuppa?

Good call here is better @tyme 

Share a cuppa?

Over here @ArraDreaming - and yes... grass... I'll have to find a photo.

Actually, I find looking a freshly mown grass quite soothing. I actually don't mind mowing.

Re: Share a cuppa?

I love a good mow but we last mowed honestly close to a month ago now but it’s been raining every since. 
I am really over the rain @tyme 

It’s so long I thought I lost a child in the back of the yard today

@ArraDreaming hey Jay, a but depressing with the constant rain.

Hahahaha - lost a child amongst the lawn… @ArraDreaming 

Heres my problem lawn growing in the garden bed…

682CC57C-CDE7-4C02-BD8C-46F9415F6470.jpeg

My lawn needs mowing every 5 days or so! Our rain and sunshine has been perfect for it to grow outta control @Meowmy @ArraDreaming !

@tyme @Meowmy it really is and helps nobody’s mood that’s for sure. 

i’ll see if I can pic from here 

also will get my grass identifier to see if he knows what kind of grass that is @tyme they’re away for the weekend though 

So so cute that boy of yours @ArraDreaming . Nature is in his blood. Incredible how kids can just pick that up.

Oh! Lots of people are away coz it's public holiday next week here in Vic... are you in Vic @ArraDreaming ?

They have gone down the coast to see my partners family @tyme but I have to work I normally don’t work weekends but just worked out that way. I am in Victoria but not everything is shut/celebrating the Melbourne cup because we had our own Cup Day here in regional a couple of weeks ago @tyme so it’s a weird split between that cup day and Melbourne. 
Both of them! I feel like the youngest is getting to age where we can help me in the garden a bit more and it’s really sweet 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance