Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

@MDTHey!

Smiley Happy

@ethMy son is so proud and doing so well on that score, I could not let the team down, as I was the one who taught him ... but it feels weird to do it for just me.  Thats alright I can adjust.

Smiley Happy

Leaving this here for anyone passing by over the weekend.  I'm going bush to the foothills of the Barrington Tops (coooold!) and will be back home on Monday so will probably catch up with folk on Tuesday.  Take care and stay kind everyone.

No photo description available.

Good morning and thanks to you all who have tagged me recently, including @Appleblossom @MDT @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Blep @greenpea @TAB @CheerBear @Maggie @Exoplanet @BPDSurvivor @nashy @Sophia1 @outlander @frog @NatureLover @WriterMelb @Dadcaringalone @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7  @Adge and anyone I've missed here.   I may not have time this morning to reply to you all individually so sorry for that.  Heading away mid-morning.

Really looking forward to being at the farm, dawns, campfires and a full moon.  Hope your next few days go without a hitch and are gentle ones.  Take care all and stay kind.

Hoping the Soiree will go ahead without me!

Barrington Tops National Park | NSW National Parks

trip sounds good @eth  hope it goes okay

@eth  Have a wonderful time eth. The Barrington Tops is where my son2 goes with his father for camping trips 🙂 beautiful part of the world. Look forward to the photos and stories of your adventure when you come back. Love peaxxx

Have an amazing time @eth will be so nice being in nature with a full moon. Get nice and recharged!

have a great weekend @eth Heart

all good here my friend xx

Hello everyone 

It is saturday here again 

it is raining up here where I am 

sending you all hugs for today and we are here if you like to have a chat and a virtual coffee

coffee.png

@Blep@greenpea@TAB@Appleblossom@Purplerain , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Adge , @Former-Member 

Good to see you getting Saturday Soiree under way today @Shaz51 .  I was just checking in and saw your posts.

I will be a bit quiet over the weekend.  I hope everyone has a great long weekend.

Sherry 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance