Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Hey Hams, they are made out of clay. Saw it on YouTube and since I am obsessed with them (and spent a fortune on them lay Xmas) just thought I would give it a go. 

How are you holding up today? @MDT 

Oh cool @Former-Member I love that.

I need a creative outlet.

Today I'm alright thanks
Eating some ice cream atm haha.

Just gonna play some cities skylines @Former-Member

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cities:_Skylines

Just had a quick read on that link you posted and it sounds interesting. Hope you enjoy it. @MDT 

@MDT I am going ok thanks just taken the dogs for a walk and now I'm having a coffee and chilling before work 😊

Cute @Former-Member 😸

Hi everyone @Former-Member @MDT @Faith-and-Hope @WIP @TAB @Ant7 @Shaz51 @outlander @Eve7 @Judi9877 @Anastasia   so nice to see when I check back in and folks have been connecting with each other while I was absent. That's what this thread is for.

Also grateful for tags elsewhere - I mainly stick to this thread on the weekend, but will read your posts shortly. 

I decided to take a prn and unwind properly so have just had a deep nap and feeling a lot calmer.  And am planning to cook for myself and sil's mum tonight - cauliflower biryani - but have to wash the dishes before I make more!  Will probably do that soon.

Here's is what it should turn out like, it's a cauliflower curry with the rice cooked in the curry and nuts, currants thrown in too served with fresh coriander from the garden and dollops of yoghurt.  We love it here.

Easy cauliflower biryani - Simply Delicious

It's a comfort food for me and I always enjoy cooking to share.  Will make a big batch so there's enough for tomorrow night when the others get back from the farm.

Hope today continues gently for all here.  I'm around for a bit now if anyone wants to chat xx

Rock? Some 80s ie real punk some metal @MDT
https://youtu.be/1w7OgIMMRc4

Thinking of you and sending strength for the week to come @Faith-and-Hope  Heart

You too @Shaz51 xx

Very nice @TAB Sweet Child O Mine by Guns & Roses (your Link).

It's not Punk or Metal though....

One of my favourite songs (in fact)...

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance