Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Jessie2
Contributor

New Member, popping in to say G,day!

Hello, i am from Queensland, Yeah, hot humid Queensland lol. I am hoping to make some friends here as well as gain help with my Mental illness. I have Chronic Anxiety and Panic attacks which is largerly affecting my Phyiscal health. Have a good day.x

7 REPLIES 7

Re: New Member, popping in to say G,day!

Hi back, I down southwest Victoria, yeah, that's where I berate myself as it's the opposite - my  mental & emotional state impair my physical being & I want / need rise above it all yet I dont/can't.

Bravo to you to for your inner strength in having the extras to contend with! 

I would love to live in Victoria, especially in the winter time

I thought the best season in QLD was winter, II Ballarat region for years & the climate + seasons so askew - I don't even get my birthday gift from the Universe of snow anymore 

I am in Far North Queensland where Winter is maybe one or two days where i dont sweat just walking to the car, and thats about it! Can hardly call it winter at all, just slightly cooler than all the other seasons. I really really want to move South but just cant afford to right now!Smiley Happy

Maybe just as well to wait as climate changing everywhere - we'll get to the arctic & be surprised with grassy islands 😜 😱

798962aa1807ce931f875f19d361f893.jpg

I would love to stay here one day!

@Jessie2  Hi Jessie2 and welcome to the forums :). A couple of threads that you can post on to meet people are the Good Morning thread and the other is Friday Feast which is held every Friday at about 7.30ish. Both of those are great platforms to meet up with other formites :).

ps: if you are posting to someone in particular make sure you use a @in front of their name so they get a notification and get your message. greenpea 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance