Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

roses
Senior Contributor

My next door neighbor

I am feeling fragile as I haven't been sleeping very well over the past week and yesterday my next door neighbor passed away roses 🌹 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: My next door neighbor

Sorry to hear about your neighbour, @roses, and that you are feeling fragile and without enough sleep. Hearing what you are going through and hoping sleep comes better to you tonight.

Thank you Mazarita, I went for a short drive,just to get my mind off my neighbor. Drove around a big block, and went to Coles express and bought some milk to get my mind on a better focus.The way I feel i don't feel like I can hold out hope that sleep will come. If I can relax my mind I will feel better. So glad to have this forum to reach out to 

roses 🌹 

Good move to do something to distract you from your worries, @roses. Hope you are sleeping as I'm writing this. I've tried two times so far tonight. After an hour each time of lying there not getting to sleep, I got up. Hopefully third time at it will be the charm.

Hello @roses 

I am sorry to hear you have been struggling with lack of sleep. Condolences too for the passing of your neighbour, very sad 😞

Hugs Heart

Dear @roses 

I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your neighbour.  I realise you were close and that her loss has, and will continue to be, hard for you.  Allow grief to take its course, and show yourself some self compassion during this sad time.  I note you have gone to the shops to pick up some milk for a cuppa ... nice start.  A good hot cuppa is amazingly healing.  I hope your sleep patterns will soon return to normal.  I expect the past week has been really hard on sleep, knowing your neighbour was so ill.  I am thinking of you at this time.

Love and a comforting hug for you.

Emelia 💔

See the source image

Thank you so much Emelia for your encouragement. It helps a lot. I also ended up doing some cooking which helped me. Didn't get to sleep but made some yummy sausage rolls, an apple pie and some chicken soup and doing that also helped. I am hoping and trusting that my sleep settles down.

Getting onto this forum has been a lifesaver, once again thanks for your love and encouragement. Love, hugs and encouragement to you in return, roses 🌹

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance