Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: LBGTIQ+ Social Space

Hi there @Former-Member . Glad to hear you're doing ok. Art is great!, actually any hobby is great. Sad that you have learnt not to trust anyone, but im glad you are talking to people who can understand you and help with your gender identity. Always good to catch up with a friend. I get the vacant, brain fogging, concentration issues. I am not sure if mine is meds, age or a bit of hyperactivity. I had a med change recently and I feel really good. Im even working full time which I haven't done for years due to episodes that lead me to quit spontaneously (depression and Mania, self doubt  self worth etc ) im really enjoying my job so fingers crossed. I miss my alone and no people time a bit though. You're doing well. One day at a time. 

thanks for the tag @Former-Member Heart

Hello @outlander@Rebel@Schitzo@Fluttershy1 xx

Hi there @Shaz51 . Hope you are doing well. I've been so busy that I haven't been on here much but I will endeavour to make  more of an effort. I understand how important it is to stay in touch with such supportive folk, like yourself. I appreciate your tags it makes me think im being thought of 😊  Are you travelling ok?

I was thinking of you lots today  my @Rebel 

Thanks  you for the tag , and it is ups and down here my friend but am ok xx 

Good to hear you are staying afloat. Always be kind to yourself x

How are you @Rebel  xx 

Im fantastic and improving. 😉🙃
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Rebel 

sounds like a good place to be for you at the moment. I hope you'll continue enjoying your job & that you will be treated nicely should you ever have an episode again. Is there a support person for you at work? I was a manager before I lost my job. It's possible to make alternative arrangement, managers do it all the time for the little sickies & chronic conditions, for family happy and sad days, shift priorities, projects, products, people... I always preferred supporting a person that was part of my team. I hope you will find a manager who will just see you as you are and support you as needed.

@Former-Member  I get my laptop today, but I'll probably have to get the dongle online. I hope your morning is going well 💕xx

Hi everyone @Shaz51 

@Aeiou  @outlander @Rebel @Schitzo @Candydipper1   just passing by to let you all know I'm moving house atm so can't be around here supporting you all atm.  You're doing a great job of caring for one another, it's heart warming.  Take care and stay kind all.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance